Holy Infancy School, a parish school in the Diocese of Allentown, has been serving the community since 1894. It is located in an urban and ethnically diverse part of Bethlehem known as “The South Side”. Offering classes from Pre-K through Eighth Grade, with a full-day Kindergarten, the school has been fully accredited by the Middle States Commission for Schools. Students who attend Holy Infancy live in surrounding neighborhoods and cities. Transportation is provided through local school districts.
- daily classes in Religion with monthly liturgies and prayer services
- integration of technology with curriculum
- class size conducive to meeting individual needs of students
- opportunities for student enrichment through partnerships with local arts and athletic programs
- extended care available after school
- dedicated faculty and involved parents
- services of Guidance Counselor and remedial instruction
- participation in diocesan CYO athletic and cultural activities
- availability of volunteer tutors
Our Mission Statement
At Holy Infancy Catholic School, each child is a member of our family. We educate our children to their highest level and nurture them based on Jesus’ Gospel Values. We celebrate and respect our multiple cultures and the religious beliefs of all. Our children learn, strive, and grow to reach God’s plan for their lives.
Mi Escuela, Mi Familia – My School, My Family – Minha Escola, Minha Familia
We are a Family.
We teach Jesus Christ and his Gospel Values.
We strive toward academic excellence.
We provide a loving, nurturing, and safe environment.
We involve family and community.
We integrate the arts and technology.
We partner with community organizations.
We encourage holiness through prayer and acts of charity.
We model respect for all.
We promote peace and justice.